Trimble Fleet Management enables managers and supervisors to make intelligent decisions using realtime field status information. Using Fleet Management, companies can improve fleet productivity using vehicle tracking and trip management tools, reduce costs by lowering fuel use and improve vehicle use.
Fleet Management offers a range of on-demand information and activity reports on key data such as vehicle location, condition and mileage. In addition, Fleet Management includes exception alerts which highlight issues such as when a vehicle hasn’t moved or leaves its designated work area. With this visibility in to fleet operations, businesses can manage fleet performance and costs, running the most efficient fleet possible.
- Receive complete visibility of your entire fleet, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from a desktop or mobile device
- Increase fleet productivity using real-time location intelligence
- Decrease fuel costs by reducing unauthorized vehicle use, curbing excessive speeding and lowering idling
- Manage maintenance schedules which reduce vehicle wear and tear, lowering the risk of mechanical failure
- Identify activity that causes excessive carbon emissions such as speeding, excessive idling and route deviation
- Improve fuel economy and reduce repair costs through proactive engine monitoring and maintenance
- View the real-time status and locations of your vehicles and field technicians
- Exception alerting - includes speeding, idle time, landmark entry/exit, stop count and duration, distance driven, off-hours use
- Vehicle diagnostics - offering real-time and retrospective reporting on fuel, carbon, odometer and fault codes
- Configurable Reporting - on demand or scheduled
- Scheduled notifications for vehicle maintenance
- Data integration to other existing business solutions
- Direct communications to drivers including messaging and mobile forms