The Spectra Precision Laser LL100N is a complete one man leveling crew in a case. A complete system is contained in a single hard-shelled, portable carrying case - the laser, receiver, clamp, tripod, and grade rod - for easy transportation, storage, and use. A standard case with laser and receiver only is also available. Automatic, self-leveling ensures fast, accurate setups. Easy, one-button operation requires minimal training.
The LL100N laser is capable of handling a wide variety of elevation control applications. Versatility is added with single-axis manual slope capability for setting out driveways, ramps, and residential drainage lines. It is rugged enough for the toughest jobsite and designed to survive a 3 foot (1 m) drop onto concrete. The LL100N is backed by a 3-year instant over the counter exchange warranty.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic self-leveling increases productivity with fast setups and minimal training
- One person elevation control up to 1150 ft (350 m) away increases productivity
- Durable construction can withstand tough jobsite conditions
- Height of Instrument alert stops laser rotation if elevation changes occur to avoid erroneous readings
- HR320 receiver offers 2 accuracies and has grade displays front and rear
- Exclusive 3-year limited warranty with instant "over the counter" exchange policy eliminates downtime
- General elevation control
- Checking and setting elevations for smaller jobsites
- Leveling forms and footers
- Estimating cuts and fills
- Ideal for decks, terraces, pools, and septic systems
- Basic slopes for driveways, ramps, and residential drainage