Plan drone flights, capture high-quality aerial data, analyze it, and create detailed, survey-grade mine and quarry site maps of up to 1,000 acres per day, per drone, for immediate and exact production tracking and site safety assessment. Discover the most advanced solution to manage drone-acquired data designed with industry specific analytics for the operational needs of mining and aggregate operations, with survey-grade data: altimetric accuracy down to 1 cm (0.4 in).
Get a complete set of analytics from stockpile measurements to height of quarry faces or safety blocks to haul road grades. Get in-depth knowledge of your projects on a daily basis.
Monitor production and efficiency
- Measure stockpile volumes and assign material types
- Get haul road analytics to optimize fleet fuel consumption and traffic
- Plan blastings and track changes over time
Help ensure safety and compliance
- Monitor heights of high walls
- Detect non-compliant safety blocks and berms
- Annotate and share with your team
Collaborate in real time, easily, across sites and teams
- Scale across organizations and operations of any size
- Access from any connected device, anytime, anywhere
- Annotate, comment and share with all your collaborators