The easy-to-use Trimble Business Center is contractor's ultimate jobsite and crew management tool. Using Trimble Business Center - , contractors can import, review, and analyze graphical design information, then easily assign, manage, and track that information through the lifetime of a construction project. It ensures that field crews have accurate and up-to-date information and optimizes the workflow of Trimble® SCS900 Site Controller Software. Trimble Business Center - creates a dynamic link between the project file and one or more controllers running the Trimble SCS900 Site Controller Software on the jobsite. Design data imported into Trimble Business Center - from the project design process, is cleaned, edited, modeled, and converted into alignments, surfaces, and CAD linework data models. The data models can be reviewed in plan, spreadsheet, profile, cross section, or 3D views for errors and omissions before being assigned to any of the associated field crews as site or design data.
This powerful, automatic data synchronization capability reduces costly mistakes and rework due to inconsistent data and design file updates.
Features and Benefits
- Graphical visualization of design data and field measurement records
- Powerful, automated routing of data to and from controllers and field crews means all crews are working from the same data sets
- Automatic detection of data discrepancies between site controllers and the Trimble Business Center - project files, with immediate prompt for resolution
- Reliable digital design data import from multiple data sources
- Earthwork material volume computations and high quality, easily understood reports
- Intuitive user interface offers built-in feedback and tooltips for new users