Trimble Site Mobile combines a camera, a controller and a smartphone into one lightweight device. The all-in-one Site Mobile is the only device you need on the construction site.
Features and Benefits
Now anyone on the construction site can be equipped with accurate positioning and digital designs, saving you time, money and rework.
Easy to Use
- Inexperienced employees can begin using it for simple positioning tasks in less than an hour
- Lightweight, Compact Design
- The Trimble Site Mobile is a camera, smartphone and controller in one compact device
- Part of the Trimble Site Essentials Kit, the Site Mobile is a reliable and cost-effective system for most site positioning tasks
- Runs a basic, budget-friendly version of SCS900 Site Controller Software
- Upgrade SCS900 as your business grows to handle more complex tasks
The Trimble Site Mobile with SCS900 Site Controller Software is perfect for:
- Initial site surveys to verify elevations and checking volume estimates for site, road or rail construction, mining, or landfill projects
- Conducting daily or periodic site measurements to check progress or stockpile volumes without waiting for a contract surveyor
- Measuring accurate real-time cut/fill record everywhere on the site, not just at intermittent points created by conventional methods
- Recording layer information and calculating volume changes
- Verifying grade and capturing as-built information,
- Doing slope staking
- Seting out utility lines, roads or other site features.
- Verifying layers and machine accuracy
- Documenting features such as retention ponds and drainage areas