The Trimble® MS995 GNSS Smart Antenna contains an integrated GNSS receiver, antenna, an isolation system in a single, rugged housing that can withstand even the toughest construction site environments. It the only commercially available GNSS antenna that offers the performance enhancements of a new Trimble RTK engine and supports the newest GNSS signals. The MS995 provides you with increased machine productivity in areas that were previously difficult to utilize GPS machine control, including under tree canopy and in urban canyons.
Features and Benefits
- Advanced RTK engine for faster initialization times when satellite lock is lost, and enhanced performance near obstructions.
- Support for GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou.
- Support for SBAS systems (including: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, QZSS).
- Single, rugged cab or blade mountable GPS antenna, receiver, and
- isolation system.
- 3 LED indicators provide instant operational feedback. Single cable connector (high cycle count connector).
- 100% sealed housing.
- Meets EU Restriction on Hazardous Substance (RoHS) directives.
- TCP/IP capable using a serial PPP connection.
- Easy-to-use removable mounting bracket with quick release adjustment