The SPS985 and SPS985L are engineered to stand up to the most dynamic and rugged jobsite measurement applications. The integrated smart antenna design and quick release connector make it easy to transport and set up on a range pole, ATV or supervisor truck. The SPS985/SPS985L can move from one site measurement application to another with one quick release, saving set up time and maximizing use time. For example, a grade checker can mount the SPS985 to an all terrain vehicle and conduct site topos, check as-builts, and road center lines in even the roughest site conditions. The SPS985/SPS985L can withstand the high vibration scenarios often seen on ATV-mounted site work without interruption or fear of damage.
Features and Benefits
- All-in-one Solution
- Combines unprecedented strength and durability into a compact form that is easy to use and virtually indestructible
- The most rugged receiver Trimble has ever built, so you won’t experience downtime with equipment that doesn’t work
- Trimble xFill technology expands site productivity by allowing short excursions into valleys and other locations where GNSS corrections were not previously available.
- Can be easily moved from carrying case to range pole, tripod, t-bar, or vehicle with a single click
- Easier and faster to get going and allows for more flexibility of operation techniques
The Trimble SPS985/SPS985L GNSS Smart Antenna and SCS900 Site Controller Software are ideal for:
- Measuring and verifying original ground levels and site features
- Monitoring real-time cut/fill information
- Checking finished grade and laid material thickness against design elevations and tolerances
- Computing progress and material stockpile volumes
- Monitoring, and conducting quality control for earthworks and paving operations
- Assessing as-built measurements and generating high quality reports for approvals and payment