The new Trimble® Earthworks for Dozers Grade Control Platform is designed to help you do more in less time. Reengineered from the ground up, our innovative, next generation grade control platform features intuitive, easy-to-learn software that runs on an Android™ operating system. The software was created in collaboration with construction equipment operators around the world, so the interface is optimized for ease-of-use and productivity, giving operators of all skill levels the ability to work faster and more productively than ever before.
Features and Benefits:
- New 10-inch (25.7 centimeter) Trimble TD520 touch-screen Android™ display
- Colorful graphics, natural interactions and gestures make Earthworks intuitive and easy to learn
- Operator’s can personalize the interface to match their workflow
- Transfer data files to or from the office wirelessly and automatically so you’ve always got the latest design
- Using the Android operating system means you can download other useful application’s
Trimble Earthworks for Dozers mounts dual GNSS receivers on top of the cab to eliminate masts and cables traditionally located on the blade. The dual GNSS receivers are ideal for steep slope work and complex designs with tight tolerances.
The new configuration allows you to easily remove the receivers to other machines, saving time by reducing the need to reinstall them each day.